Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. Although we are planning to reopen on May 26th, 2020, We are monitoring the status of COVID-19 nationally, and within our community and will make any updates to this page if our plans change.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and to keep patients and our team members safe, we follow specific standard operating procedures as set by the CDC, ADA and OSHA. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We are taking the following steps to help assure the health and well being of our patients and greater community:
• A member of our staff will communicate with you before your appointment to ask you some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again in our office at the time of your appointment. You will be required to wear a face cover before entering our office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
If you would like to schedule a routine cleaning or appointments or if you have a dental emergency, please call us right away at 858-270-4904, we will do our best to find a way to accommodate you.
All Coast Dental